- We are looking for high quality artistic content featuring vampires in a variety of mediums.
- We accept all types of visual arts. Please do scan or professionally photograph your visual work.
- We do accept poetry and other short written work.
- We do accept artistic nudity.
- If using a file sharing service to give us access to content, we suggest Dropbox or Google Drive. Copy and paste a sharelink (Do not add us to the folder) into your submission and make sure that your folder and/or files are listed with your submitted contributor name.
- Unsolicited Zipped files will automatically be rejected due to security risk.
- There is no maximum to how many separate submissions can be made by one contributor. Having more than one submission will not affect another submission.
- We do accept non-exclusive work.
- If accepted, we will require high-resolution images of at least 300dpi.
- Current compensation is a print copy of the issue and/or rates agreed upon in advance depending on content feature size.
- We, unfortunately, do not respond to all submissions. We will respond with an acceptance asap if your work has been accepted. If you do not hear from us, it means your work was not accepted. We currently do not have time to send reasons as to why work was not accepted. Please view our recently published content to get an idea of what type of work we accept for publication.
Please send all submissions & inquiries below or to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEXT ISSUE: August 1st, 2021